• Show
Clear All
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Back to the original topic please...
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Abomination
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by whitetigergrowl
      They have been good to me before and I have no reason to doubt otherwise right now. The issue is software related it seems. They can see my account on their end, but the software isn't recognizing me. I go to log in and it says it's the wrong info. I go to reset my password and it says I don't exist. I tried making my payment on time. But because the issue of it getting fixed dragged on, the software took over and suspended my account and thus my forum. I've been trying to communicate to my members the issue. Hopefully it can get resolved soon. But no doubt, my forum has suffered because of this. :/ It will no doubt take awhile to try and repair the damage that has been done.
      If they are unable or unwilling to manually accept payment and make the site live... that would not be a good thing, at all.

Comment

• whitetigergrowl
        • Jun 2004
        • 5.1.x

I decided to move to a new host. Too many promises broken. Too much downtime from it.

Now it seems like the downtime has killed my forum in some pretty bad ways. Not happy at all. So at this time until their problems get fixed, whereas a few months ago I would have recommended them (URLJet), I simply can't now. This is unacceptable.

It seems the payment system is tied into the software of the server or something. They would unsuspend it, only to have it automatically re-suspend the next day regardless because of the software. They have not communicated any further with me on the issue and it seems to be at a deadlock or simply not fixable at this time.

Not happy at all. It broke my forum activity.

Comment

• rnmcd
          • Aug 2004
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by steven s
          I've use www.realwebhost.com since May 2005. Started with a shared account and grew to a VPS. Couldn't be happier with the support. Unlike some people who don't mind submitting support tickets, I like being able to pick up the phone and speak to the boss. I don't mind paying a little more for that kind of support.

Currently have 2 VPS accounts and 1 shared.
          Does Joey from Real Web Host still reply/visit vbulletin.com?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...