Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sivaganesh
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Shravan
    I have friends who weren't too happy with Hostgator. Made me thing twice before choosing a service, but since I'm from India, I went with BigRock. They're very popular in India and decent enough.
    Bigrock will be good at the start. I started with ZnetIndia and then moved to VPS in US. I have huge advantage and support now.
    | College student forum | Men beauty and Health Tips | Dress Forum [IPB] |

[For 6 Months] Unlimited vB Upgrades + $50 AWS CloudFront CDN (billed in my account) + vb.org Mod Installs - PM me. 2 Spots

Comment

• Shravan
      • May 2012

I never really Liked ZnetIndia. Heard many stories about customer support and all. BigRock is okay, for now. And friends using it since the past year don't have any complaints too. Don't think I will move anytime soon.

Comment

• wave-rice
        • Feb 2011
        • 5.5.x

I've been using HostGator for a while. The support there is top notch, uptime is great and the pricing is decent too.
        Aakif Nazir

Comment

• Chimpie
          • Nov 2007
          • 3.8.x

I've been with HostGator for four or five years now. Uptime has been at least 99.9% since I've started monitoring it with Pingdom.
          CHIMPIE | SKYWARN | EMTLIFE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...