Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuuu
    • Jan 2002

Managed vBulletin web hosting?

Is there such a thing as managed vBulletin web hosting? Where the hosting company handles updates and patches for the server AND vBulletin.

If so, can anyone recommend some to me? I run a busy forum with over 60,000 registered users which I barely participate on any more and I'm looking to minimise my time administering it.
  • punchbowl
    • Nov 2006
    • 4.0.x

Talk to these guys. They are also uk

UK based Easyspace sell Domain names, Web Hosting, Microsoft 365, Email Hosting, Dedicated Servers & UK Support

I host a small site with them but they have a good range of forums hosted and managed. They'll do updates/transfers and help you out.

Good Luck

Comment

• stuuu
      • Jan 2002

Originally posted by punchbowl
      Talk to these guys. They are also uk

UK based Easyspace sell Domain names, Web Hosting, Microsoft 365, Email Hosting, Dedicated Servers & UK Support

I host a small site with them but they have a good range of forums hosted and managed. They'll do updates/transfers and help you out.

Good Luck
      Thanks, I've sent them an email.

Any others?

Comment

• punchbowl
        • Nov 2006
        • 4.0.x

not sure if they are managed in the same way but a lot of people use urljet.com

Comment

• Sir Nick
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by punchbowl
          not sure if they are managed in the same way but a lot of people use urljet.com
          I would look into URLjet because it is a hot host for vbulletin.

Comment

• alemcherry
            • Jun 2006

URLJet is probably the host you are looking for. They are the best in business.
            Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

• anthonyparsons
              • Mar 2005

For what your asking, possibly URLJet may be the better solution considering you want to take a real backseat. Saying that though, with upgrades usually comes minor design aspects... so you would still need to be careful of that.

Comment

• Jedito
                • May 2001

Originally posted by alemcherry
                URLJet is probably the host you are looking for. They are the best in business.
                They will do it, but not for free. http://www.urljet.com/vbulletin-upgrade.php
                Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...