• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sir Nick
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Loco.M
    I would suggest looking at a forum for hosting, like webhostingtalk.com
    I agree i have found some most important information when picking my web host their and also this gives you reviews of what others think of this and that hosting company. If i would have to say i wouldn't have found my current host without them. But stupid mistake me i forgot to search about reviews and i am going to move to a new host soon but i searched their and most said my current host is a failure and their support is crap.

Comment

• nimasdj
      • Jan 2008

My own site is hosted by EvidentHost and it seems to be quite good.

Comment

• ahtivas
        • Apr 2010

You can even have a try at Hioxindia.com

Comment

• KProjects
          • Dec 2005
          • 3.5.x

Any resellers or ppl with multiple domains (i have about 50 - only about 15-20 in use) use urljet? What are your shared server loads? I see they have a 24.95/mo account but no mention of how many domains you're allowed to have.. cpanel or other system?

Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

• Jedito
            • May 2001

Originally posted by KProjects
            Any resellers or ppl with multiple domains (i have about 50 - only about 15-20 in use) use urljet? What are your shared server loads? I see they have a 24.95/mo account but no mention of how many domains you're allowed to have.. cpanel or other system?

Thanks!
            You may be more confortable in a reseller package, you can get a good one for the same price.
            Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
            LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

• kiran1
              • Nov 2009

For the best web hosting services,
              you may visit this site http://www.xnynz.com/
              It has the new ideas for hosting!!!

Comment

• CK
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

VidaHost

Comment

• ryan1918
                  • Jun 2010

What is your budget?

Comment

• valerie
                    • Nov 2009

I'm with urljet and at this moment, my forum has been down for OVER an hour...and
                    I have not received a reply to my support ticket about it being down.

Often the forum loads very slowwwwwww.

I only went with urljet because it was suggested here and the idea of free installs
                    was appealing. But I am going to have to find hosting else where. To pay what
                    urljet charges which is almost $100 per month and the forum loads slow or goes
                    down constantly and now over an hour down and not even so much as a reply...
                    I'd be stupid to continue their hosting...it functions worse than $10 shared hosting.

Comment

• komin
                      • May 2010

Hi,
                      We provide list of the world top 10 best web host providers. Please check our site: http://www.worldtophost.com/
                      Thank you.

Comment

• jeffinj
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by valerie
                        I'm with urljet and at this moment, my forum has been down for OVER an hour...and
                        I have not received a reply to my support ticket about it being down.

Often the forum loads very slowwwwwww.

I only went with urljet because it was suggested here and the idea of free installs
                        was appealing. But I am going to have to find hosting else where. To pay what
                        urljet charges which is almost $100 per month and the forum loads slow or goes
                        down constantly and now over an hour down and not even so much as a reply...
                        I'd be stupid to continue their hosting...it functions worse than $10 shared hosting.
                        I've not had problems. For me they are pretty good. There has a very few instances I didn't get a solution as fast as I expected but they would always respond immediately and keep me updated. I'm one of their really happy customers and I'll promote them as long as they keep me happy.
                        www.christianforumsite.com
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jedito
                          • May 2001

Originally posted by komin
                          Hi,
                          We provide list of the world top 10 best web host providers. Please check our site: http://www.worldtophost.com/
                          Thank you.
                          That's nothing but another top list based on affiliate program payments. It worth nothing.
                          Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                          LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

• Scott
                            • Apr 2001
                            • 3.7.x

Don't know what your budget is but I've been with Liquidweb for years and very happy with their service and support.

Comment

• lucky51
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 3.6.x

shinjiru.com is best in my opinion i have 2 vbulletin forums hosted on one shared account
                              with a current static of
                              Currently Active Users: 461 (43 members and 418 guests)
                              second forum
                              Currently Active Users: 45 (10 members and 35 guests)

* it's not peak time

i started with their standard plan (59.00 $ / year) 3 years ago , and just upgraded to Enterprise plan last month (149$ annually )
                              they are offshore
                              i tried few other host as well but shinjiru is best for me so far . support is fast enough for me .

Comment

• myths
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4.2.X

urljet is not cheap but is best

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...