Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ohiocustoms
    • Sep 2008

asmallorange becoming horrible need some advice on where to go

Yes I have moved servers and currently going to ask for another move for now. In a few months I'm not going to renew with them but would like to find an actually host that is not full of bs. I have switched hosts before so I guess it's time to do it again.

Small site, just looking for a good host. Opinions?

Threads: 7,276, Posts: 110,732, Members: 476
    Disk Space Usage 75.28 / 1000 MB
  • Andrew B.
    • Aug 2004

We moved from ASO to United Hosting and so far we are happy.

Comment

• syrus.xl
      • Jun 2005

If you want a host that gives you probably the best service I ever seen then I would highly recommend www.urljet.com

I moved to this hosting company awhile ago now, and I cannot fault them in anyway. Their support is great, service is beyond what most hosts can give you and staff are always friendly. They specialize in vBulletin, they will install it, update it or even add mods for you - migration from any host is free. Probably, the most impressive part of their features is the use of LiteSpeed instead of Apache, this gives your vBulletin a huge increase in speed. Backups are done on a hourly basis, using R1 File Guardian.

You will find many people that use vBulletin, use urljet for hosting.

Comment

• alemcherry
        • Jun 2006

ASO used to be great, but they are going down the hill these days. I would second URLJet and Hostgator, if you feel the former is costly.
        Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...