X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rajubd
    • Apr 2009
    • 4.1.x

Minimum page view for upgrade 512mb vps server

Currently i am hosting my site in shared hosting. My totall visitor 5000. All i want to know when i should upgrade from shared to vps 512mb? Means how many visitor or pageview i need to upgrade to vps? Please help. My current shared hosting plan include 20gb space and 400gb bandwith. Currently 5000 user using 4 gb space and 120 gb bandwith.
    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com
  • rajubd
    • Apr 2009
    • 4.1.x

Pick time i have 150 users online offpic 50 which hosting package would be better
    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

• immediate
      • Oct 2009
      • 4.2.X

If you make much more than the hosting bills cost you, by all means, upgrade. That would be a positive experience for your users too.
      Every time I think of a potential way to delight people, I make a website. Otherwise I'm looking for the web hosting deals.

Comment

• anthonyparsons
        • Mar 2005

Yep... shared hosting at the cheap is a good thing until you out-grow it or your company smacks you over the knuckles and tells you to upgrade or be kicked. Then you go to a vbulletin type host, for a little more $$$ but nothing that will break the bank if money is a major factor, ie. URL Jet or the vbulletinhosting.co.uk (I think it is)... If money isn't that much of an issue, then a basic VPS when you get kicked from your shared host.

Comment

• eUKhost.com
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by rajubd
          Pick time i have 150 users online offpic 50 which hosting package would be better
          Shared package is good for this depending on the limitations your host has implemented. You may upgrade to VPS if you start facing problems or activity on your forum increases.
          Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
          Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...