Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmaballa
    • Aug 2009

Need a Good Host/Plan quick.

Well, im new here. I just purchased VB, latest version, and I am now looking for a host. Since my forum is brand new I have 0 members so ..

im looking for a host/ plan that will suit my needs for now. I want something cheap and reliable. Any recommendations? I want to be able to upgrade hosting plans without any problems later on?

Is the planet a good choice? My friend works there. If so, what plan do you guys recommend?
  • wii
    • Sep 2000
    • 3.8.x

Shared:
    www.hostgator.com

VPS:
    www.globalgold.co.uk

Dedicated:
    www.softlayer.com

Enjoy...

Comment

• harrysmith
      • Jan 2008

Initially Shared hosting would be good option for you as its a new forum. Just search for few UK webhost and check what they offer you. I won't recommend planet as they had issues better go with some host who offer 24x7 live support and offers you maximum uptime guarantee.

Comment

• eUKhost.com
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by lmaballa
        Well, im new here. I just purchased VB, latest version, and I am now looking for a host. Since my forum is brand new I have 0 members so ..

im looking for a host/ plan that will suit my needs for now. I want something cheap and reliable. Any recommendations? I want to be able to upgrade hosting plans without any problems later on?

Is the planet a good choice? My friend works there. If so, what plan do you guys recommend?
        I would recommend you to consider a cPanel hosting package. Any shared package with easy upgrade options will be good to start with. All the best
        Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
        Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

• noserver
          • Mar 2009

i think people already reply with good hosting offer and services you can choose what you need or asking them first about anything you want

Comment

• ComputerVitals
            • Oct 2005
            • 3.8.x

I have a Reseller plan with AllureHost.com

Great service and support.
            That's the only host I can recommend.

Comment

• Baba Wawa
              • Feb 2009
              • 3.8.x

My host is DownTownHost.com. Highly recommended.

Good rates; excellent uptime; easy upgrades if your forum becomes successful; cPanel.

Support is mostly by email. Turnaround time is excellent.

Comment

• hotwheels
                Banned
                • May 2005
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by lmaballa

HomepageUniverse is a leading provider of website hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting and dedicated servers. 24/7/365 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

I switched servers a few months back and urljet did all of the moving for me without any cost to me, as well as answers to any questions asap.

Comment

• alemcherry
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by wii
                  First one is not a bad choice, considering he has zero members at the moment.
                  Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...