X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rajubd
    • Apr 2009
    • 4.1.x

Shared webhosting

I want to know how much visitor with vbulletin can be hosted with shared webhosting site.
    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com
  • veenuisthebest
    • Mar 2008
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by rajubd
    I want to know how much visitor with vbulletin can be hosted with shared webhosting site.
    Depends on the number of concurrent users/guests online, size of the members and post table, and the webhost.

If you're going for shared hosting, do not look for a very popular company. They usually suspend your account without even notifying you, in case you touch the limits. Whereas, a not so popular company won't ever do so. And yes, this is from my own personal experience.

Comment

• rajubd
      • Apr 2009
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by veenuisthebest
      Depends on the number of concurrent users/guests online, size of the members and post table, and the webhost.

If you're going for shared hosting, do not look for a very popular company. They usually suspend your account without even notifying you, in case you touch the limits. Whereas, a not so popular company won't ever do so. And yes, this is from my own personal experience.
      How maney visitor till my host will send me email to upgrade?
      MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

• eUKhost.com
        • Aug 2007

There isn't any limit as such however if your forum overload a server and start causing problems to other accounts, you will definitely receive an email to upgrade.
        Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
        Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

• alemcherry
          • Jun 2006

Untill and unless your host ask you to move To give a wild estimate, may be around 100-150 users online at the peak.
          Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...