X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vibhor
    • Jun 2009

How is JustHost for vB??

Hi,

I'm soon going to purchase an owned vB forum with vb's professional installation, but I was really confused about which webhost to choose with max. features at a low price, Now after searching for about a month or two, I reached to conclusion that Just host's shared hosting is suited for me and is absolutely within my budget.

Now, I need final views,opinions of VB experts here on how is Just Host for vB forum as am going to buy it very soon?

Thanks for all help in advance.
  • jaycob
    • Jul 2006
    • 3.7.x

mmmm, i read heaps of bad stuff about justhost on google. i must say i have never used there hosting but just going by rip off reports and other stuff i have read. but hey they could turn out ok.
    Teen Forums | Chloe Moretz | Teen Celebrity

Comment

• eUKhost.com
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Vibhor
      Hi,

I'm soon going to purchase an owned vB forum with vb's professional installation, but I was really confused about which webhost to choose with max. features at a low price, Now after searching for about a month or two, I reached to conclusion that Just host's shared hosting is suited for me and is absolutely within my budget.

Now, I need final views,opinions of VB experts here on how is Just Host for vB forum as am going to buy it very soon?

Thanks for all help in advance.
      The basic requirements to host VB is PHP and MySQL on the server and they have it already. They have loads of features I am sure there won't be any problems.
      Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
      Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

• JenP
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by eUKhost.com
        The basic requirements to host VB is PHP and MySQL on the server and they have it already. They have loads of features I am sure there won't be any problems.
        Great thanks.

Comment

• alemcherry
          • Jun 2006

JustHost will be fine, if you are thinking about the technical specifications. However, they are just one of the oversellers and do not expect great server performance. Some downtime and slowness is part of hosting sites that cheap.
          Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

• matimagallanes
            • Apr 2015
            • 4.0.x

Hola , hace algun tiempo estoy trabajando en un nuevo proyecto, el montaje de un foro de tecnologia y estuve leyendo en un Blog especializado Alojamiento http://www.hostingMexico10.com que el ideal para comenzar es JustHost, me Suena tentador ya que es economico, me gustaria saber su opinion antes de contratar.

Comment

• GreenLionNet
              • Apr 2015
              • 5.0.x

I have heard some good reveiws about Justhost and if you have confidence have done some research work about them then you are making a right choice.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...