X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grantford
    • Aug 2008

Almost made my decision...

... about which host to choose.

I have read hundreds of reviews over the past couple of weeks and I think I am coming down on these two:

asmallorange
    unitedhosting

My site will be aimed at UK visitors mainly, so I am thinking a UK host may be best, i.e. UH

I have been told that cpanel is important, so that would mean ASO.

(Before I read any reviews I was planning to use 1and1, but I see that they have received some bad reviews here and elsewhere.)

Any experiences to share that could help me make that final bold step?
  • royo
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.7.x

Unless you really care about SEO and what your hosting IP location is, then you can go with ASO. For hosting it doesn't matter that much, since the only thing different is the latency, which will be a bit higher for Europe users, but websites should load fast, hardly noticeable.
    Oppressed.

Comment

• harrysmith
      • Jan 2008

Right, for better connection speed and SEO benefit you should go with UK based hosting company having server located in UK I am not sure what type of support above companies offers but i will advice you to go with a host who is available round the clock for your technical issues [ Live chats preferred ]

Comment

• Zorinea
        • May 2008

I've been with a couple of UK hosts and I've found www.bionic-hosting.co.uk to be good.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...