X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acceleratebiz
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.5.x

Will any hosts manage vBulletin too?

I have a great guy who's going to manage my forum from a moderator's perspective. But I need someone to maintain vbulletin and at least the vbseo plugin (very possibly others too), including upgrading periodically and adjusting our custom html accordingly, performing backups, fixing problems, deal with scaling issues, etc. Are there any web hosts who will manage or maintain vBulletin like this?

I'm with truly one of the best web hosts (my previous company actually), but they are purely a server platform and don't get involved at all in the applications run on top of them. I'd be very happy to switch web hosts and pay a large premium for this kind of support.
    NewServers
    Physical dedicated servers @ $0.11/hour
  • royo
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.7.x

I doubt you'll find any like this, even though some advertise something similar to this, your best bet is to go to http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30 and hire someone there.
    Oppressed.

Comment

• eUKhost.com
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by acceleratebiz
      I have a great guy who's going to manage my forum from a moderator's perspective. But I need someone to maintain vbulletin and at least the vbseo plugin (very possibly others too), including upgrading periodically and adjusting our custom html accordingly, performing backups, fixing problems, deal with scaling issues, etc. Are there any web hosts who will manage or maintain vBulletin like this?

I'm with truly one of the best web hosts (my previous company actually), but they are purely a server platform and don't get involved at all in the applications run on top of them. I'd be very happy to switch web hosts and pay a large premium for this kind of support.
      If you go with fully managed VPS or Dedicated Server you will receive that service from web host as per your request. This will be part of the managed service.
      Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
      Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

• PeopleCore
        • Feb 2008
        • 3.6.x

Go with a managed VPS. You get what you pay for. I have a managed VPS and they do everything I ask. You have to be nice and patient. Managed VPS is the best for noobs or experienced vb users.

Comment

• gigapros
          • May 2008
          • 3.7.x

Even the Manager Providers won't manage YOUR software. They may do it sporadically, but not routinely.
          GigaPros.com -- vBulletin Optimized Hosting with LiteSpeed!
          ZERO Overselling Enforced WebHosting. SEE HOW…
          FREE Site Transfer |24x7 True Support (Phone, Chat, Tickets)
          We host high traffic vB. See this example with 1.5 Millon posts!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...