Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deej290
    • Jul 2008

Just wondering about ForumDrop

I know that the announcement made above states no discussion about free vbulletin hosts due to many of them using cracked/nullified versions of vbulletin, however I was looking over this thread and was wondering if it was still a viable option regarding legality and licensing issues.

The only reason I ask is because the website claims to do full upgrades and patching automatically, yet some of their forums are still running on vb3.6.4.

Many thanks, and sorry for bringing this up.

Darren
  • deej290
    • Jul 2008

Just been looking at some more of their forums and some have 3.7.2 whilst some are still running 3.6.0.

Also, tried to contact them to see if they could get vBulletin sales to confirm their license was valid but I got a SQL error.

Comment

• royo
      • Jan 2005
      • 3.7.x

Have you asked vbulletin.com staff to check whether their licenses are valid or not? They will probably take legal action.
      Oppressed.

Comment

• deej290
        • Jul 2008

No, I've not.

Wasn't sure if it were best to email sales or see if anyone in here could tell me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...