X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • habanero68
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

totally disappointed -hosting-not compatible with forums

hello: terrible, see how you take your forum, for lack of space on mysql. only 100mb. ridiculous. pay $ 120 per year. have 250GB. and only 100mb. for MySQL. is not ethical. These hosting, do not give deserved attention. my recommendation to forum, I do not recommend 1and1.
    thanks
  • choppers4life
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.6.x

Never heard of anyone limiting mysql that low yet have such a big disk space. I know they are big time over sellers but its weird that they would do that.

Comment

• ComputerVitals
      • Oct 2005
      • 3.8.x

I had a host like this once. But they only gave you 25 meg compressed database.

Some of the hosts that dont limit your database deduct the space from your space.

Comment

• eUKhost.com
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by habanero68
        hello: terrible, see how you take your forum, for lack of space on mysql. only 100mb. ridiculous. pay $ 120 per year. have 250GB. and only 100mb. for MySQL. is not ethical. These hosting, do not give deserved attention. my recommendation to forum, I do not recommend 1and1.
        thanks
        May be you need to contact them for this and confirm regarding MySQL limit.
        Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
        Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...