Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manifesto
    • Apr 2000

Good host

I use Web2010 right now, and they're pretty good. I haven't had any problems with them so far, and they offer mySQL and PHP (though I have yet to setup vBulletin on my site there, when I do, I'll post if I have any problems).
  • manifesto
    • Apr 2000

grrr

Well, I just tried to install vBulletin, and found something odd out... To get PHP3 to parse the files correctly, they have to be either *.php3 or *.phtml... Has anyone else come accross this? I'm going to try and install it anyway (this was from the testphp and mailtest files), but is there anything in the program that I need to change (ie if it refers to *.php, do I need to change it to *.php3)? I'll post again in the install help forum about this too.
    Attached Files

Comment

• manifesto
      • Apr 2000

Finally...

Well, I got it working. Once the MySQL database was setup right it was fine (well, I also had to rename everything to a .php3 extension, and change that in the files...). But I'm still sorta looking for a new host... Anyone recommend a good one?
      Attached Files

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...