X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhanuprasad1981
    • Apr 2007
    • 3.8.x

dedicated server on ovh.co.uk

hi presently i am having a vps with some host but i am frustrated with its downtimes i was searching for a good host ,my friend suggested me ovh.co.uk
    though my forum is not big with 1000 active members max 60 online at a time as it prices are cheap i thought of checking them i had a look at one of their plan:-
    Kimsufi is the benchmark for a low-cost dedicated server, hosting and VPS servers. Explore our wide range of products.

i need u people suggestion about it

pl. i know that much members dont require any dedicated server but i dont want my host to load his server a lot of sites which may slow down my forum

guys please suggest me good european host too who has vps
  • class101
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.6.x

if you need a dedicated server go for SoftLayer, I cannot recommand OVH since I got very bad experience on OVH.fr, it's like big hosting with lots of customers but support = 0 , servers = 0 + they do not worry at all to run some shared hosting box with 24000+ domains only on one IP, they are stealers. Im actually on a quality VPS at KnownHost, it's like theire specialty the VPS, but if you really need a dedciated server go for SoftLayer for sure, I have read lots of nice reviews from big boards owner on some SEO forums like vbseo .com and on the webhosting talk .com forums, they are often on the top of the reviews. ha btw sorry I didnt read you need european server, well try to connect my website and you'll see thats not so slow by the distance, my website link is in my profile, its hosted on the smallest KnownHost VPS offer at Dallas,TX and running perfectly, at least from france here it runs so far faster than before when I was on OVH .fr wich is based in france...
    Last edited by class101; Tue 15 Jan '08, 6:18am. Reason: european server
    security community

Comment

• harrysmith
      • Jan 2008

@bhanuprasad
      I havn't heard anything about ovh.co.uk but If you are looking for reliable and cheap Europien host who is available for you 24x7 i will suggest you to have a look at webhosting.uk.com

Comment

• eUKhost.com
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bhanuprasad1981
        hi presently i am having a vps with some host but i am frustrated with its downtimes i was searching for a good host ,my friend suggested me ovh.co.uk
        though my forum is not big with 1000 active members max 60 online at a time as it prices are cheap i thought of checking them i had a look at one of their plan:-
        Kimsufi is the benchmark for a low-cost dedicated server, hosting and VPS servers. Explore our wide range of products.

i need u people suggestion about it

pl. i know that much members dont require any dedicated server but i dont want my host to load his server a lot of sites which may slow down my forum

guys please suggest me good european host too who has vps
        The node might be having problems on which your VPS is hosted. What are specs of your VPS?
        Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
        Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...