Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skavenger
    • Sep 2005

some hosting questions...

hi, actually I'm getting more and more visitors every month, and I needed to upgrade my shared plan once because of bw consumption, but actually I pay $20 dollars for one month and I have only 60gb of bw. I was looking www.hostgator.com and I saw there better prices for more resources than www.asmallorange.com (where I am now)

now my question is, do you think a shared plan in hostgator.com would be fine for 250~300 members and 2500 visits a day?

thanks!
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

You will get a better reply here, as you can find that sometimes the people that offer you the service will sometimes reply with the answer.

Comment

• Jedito
      • May 2001

How many visitors at the same time?
      Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
      LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

• UpDownloading
        • Dec 2007

just try and search for hostgator and you will see that they oversell, just google them

You should try and look at nicheserver.com, a different hostiing which are very flexible and nice to talk with too.

Best regards...

UpDownloading.com - hosted by Nicheserver.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...