I forgot who I registered my domain with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RadarReviews_Net
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

I forgot who I registered my domain with?

I forgot who I registered my domain name with and need to move the domain name to a hosting account server I have setup. I went to the whois and it shows my old hosting account on there but not who I registered it with....how do I go about finding where I registered it at as I need to point the domain name somewhere else.

Domain is: www.WoodlandsAuto.com
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Name Server.......... ns1.compu-tel-hosting.com
    Name Server.......... ns2.compu-tel-hosting.com

Those are the name servers on the WHOIS (Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com) record for that domain. My guess is the provider is compu-tel-hosting.com and otherwise melbourneit.com

If that's the same info you found, but it is the old info. Then I recommend to check your financing and trace back the purchase. The company name is most likely listed on the transaction. Or search your email history for your domain.com - maybe you get lucky and it is still there.

Comment

• Mez
      • Mar 2004
      • 3.7.x

Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
      Is listed as your registrar. Whether you registered through them, or an affiliate, I don't know.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...