X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herb
    • Apr 2000

Cannuck Land Host

netnation.com

I have worked with these folks in the past and they offer it all.. I have had no problems and reliability has been good..

Herb
    Attached Files
    The Cannabis Edge
  • werehere
    • Apr 2000

Yeah but...

Please state what you have had good luck with. Have you had a UNIX, or NT account? Have you had a dedicated server for at least a few months with them, or just a shared server?

All these features very so widely with all hosting success that I have had and I find that it is fairly important to know.
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

• Herb
      • Apr 2000

UNIX

I been using their unix options.. The person I am consulting with is looking to move to a hosted server option soon, so I can then report back on this as well..

About the only thing I have heard my customer complain about is the bandwidth charges.. They wont work out any deals in regards to bandwidth use.. Their disk space options are ok but again they wont shy away from their set prices.. Client is using about 300 meg and most of this is UBB.. But they also run a news site that uses data files.. They are hoping after converting stuff to PHP to loose alot of their disk space useage.. I read somewhere on here about Johns, disk useage changes after upgrading from UBB so it sure sounds promising..

But from a reliabliltiy and techy view I have liked working with them..
      Attached Files
      The Cannabis Edge

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...