Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamashid
    • Jan 2007

i need hosting advice

i crashed my site, long story, but we were having server problems with gate and decided since it crashed and we are starting all over that i'm going to get a new server

well we signed up with www.dot5hosting.com a need everyones reviews with that hosting.

What do you all as members already of vbulletin???

Thanks
  • JakeS
    • Jul 2005

Wait wait wait, you simply crashed your server, couldn't you get the provider to restore it all?

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by JakeS
      Wait wait wait, you simply crashed your server, couldn't you get the provider to restore it all?
      Perhaps he is not happy with the service he's currently getting for the money he's paying. dot5hosting is unknown to me, but I have heard the name before. Check with webhostingtalk.com or sitepoint.com for more user-reviews. You could also consider reviewing them against steadfast.net or other respectable hosting companies (for comparison reasons).

Comment

• lklein
        • Mar 2007
        • 3.6.x

Mine's on HostGator and am happy with it so far. Only been a week or two though.

Lambert

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...