This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dymension X

My Sub Domain Hosting Package

Hello. I have started my Sub Domain hosting. If you think this web hosting package does not meet your requirements please tell me why. And as for unlimited space, it's really unlimited but if you're not sure about that it's around 600 or more .

Here is the link:

It may be updated.

Any questions?
  • dunefreak
    • Oct 2000

Shameless plug. And form someone running ubb.
    Off-Road Forum

Comment

• Jake Bunce
      • Dec 2000
      • 3.6.x

unlimited storage space...
      a one time fee of $100 for an account that never expires...

haha

Comment

• fastforward
        • Nov 2000

Originally posted by Jakeman
        unlimited storage space...
        a one time fee of $100 for an account that never expires...

haha
        He's quite safe offering that. There's a 2GB bandwidth limit.... unless you want to spend time uploading 2GB of files each month just to use up space for the sake of it.
        http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

Comment

• George L
          Former vBulletin Support
          • May 2000
          • 3.8.x

me thinks i should open up my hosting service too ... but it not's ready for the public yet LOL

500MB, 20GB/month for US$22.50/month prepaid for 6 or 12 months
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Dymension X

Once again you can order more Gigabytes if you want.

I'm disappointed in all of you. I came to post this topic to see if anyone wanted my hosting package.

But instead, what did you all look at? My bulletin board system I was using?

What in the world does a bulletin board have to do with this topic?

Is this a biased community forum?

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
              • Oct 2000
              • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Dymension X
              Once again you can order more Gigabytes if you want.

I'm disappointed in all of you.
              Is this a biased community forum?
              No - just a forum that doesnt like Spam. This isnt the "vBulletin Hosting Options and Advertisements" you know

Comment

• dunefreak
                • Oct 2000

I am not biased against ubb users. Just interesting you would use vBulletin web space and bandwidth to promote your product when you don't support their product.
                Off-Road Forum

Comment

• Dymension X

The only reason I use UBB is because most of my users don't know how to handle a PHP based forum. They also voted against Vbulletin and wanted to stay with the UBB.

Not my fault, just some people don't like VB.

I don't care what bulletin board system your using, if you want to get hosted then get hosted. I'm not biased in any way.

Comment

• JohnM
                    • May 2000

it's really unlimited but if you're not sure about that it's around 600 or more.
                    "it really is unlimited space, as long as you don't use more than 600MB"

Comment

• BZN Erik
                      • Feb 2001

I still don't get why you'd come here even though you have UBB. Why not go to the UBB site forums and post it there? Or do you just like Spam? Hell, I eat spam for breakfest!
                      YUMMY

Comment

• Dymension X

Really, it is unlimited. I only said that because most hosting companys says that unlimited is just a myth.

Comment

• Martz
                          • Apr 2001

Originally posted by Dymension X
                          :Really, it is unlimited. I only said that because most hosting companys says that unlimited is just a myth.
                          Thats because it doesn't work! It is a myth. If I move my forums to your host, and I start to use 300GB of bandwidth per month with 200 concurrent users online, your host (I asume you are a reseller on a shared webserver) would start billing you for it or just cut you off.

Even if you are not on this sort of package, limiting what people get is a good thing as its more realistic. Offering unlimited space, bandwidth etc is shooting yourself in the foot if you are looking for *real* clients. So you have a choice. Crappy packages which do not hold any credability are only going to draw the newbies and people who lack understanding of web technologies. This is going to be harder for you in the long run as this will mean more support requests.

This is probably the worst place to argue your case for "unlimited" hosting. There are plently of people who are intelligent and really know what they are talking about when it comes to hosts, dedicated servers etc (I am not one of them, unfortunatly). However it shows that you do not even know your target audience - I consider that to be spam. But as mentioned before, spam is eaten for breakfast around here - and especially when it is so fresh and salty coming from yourself.
                          HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                          -
                          Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

• fastforward
                            • Nov 2000

Originally posted by Martz

Thats because it doesn't work! It is a myth. If I move my forums to your host, and I start to use 300GB of bandwidth per month with 200 concurrent users online, your host (I asume you are a reseller on a shared webserver) would start billing you for it or just cut you off.
                            He's offering unlimited DISK space, not bandwidth!
                            http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

Comment

• Martz
                              • Apr 2001

By bad - sorry

Still a service which he can't guarentee. Everything is conditional.
                              HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                              -
                              Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...