X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boulard83
    • Nov 2013

Hi !

I recently buyed a full VB suite + a VPS host at https://www.vbulletin-hosting.org/ and they are really nice !
    ** i was with hostpapa before ... so it's day and night **

The host is quick ( connection and staff response )
    The support is awesome ( even more since i'm new to VB admin but not to overall hosting and admin )
    The price is OK. Not awesome since you can find much cheaper host but you get a great professionnal host.
    They even support you into vBulletin installation or some other install task.

As for now, i'm more than pleased with my new host. Big +1 to vbulletin-hosting.org !

Comment

• Mary303
      • Oct 2006
      • 4.0.x

Posted quite a long time ago in this thread ... I will give another boost to Nimbus, based both on server performance and on their amazing customer service and support. Switched to to them in 2012, and it's been the best thing I've ever done for my forum.

100% renewable energy web hosting, 100% UK-based support team, one-game changing platform for WordPress and more. Discover our platform today.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.1.x

I highly recommend NuWebHosting now that I have switched providers.

United States based and cheap as they come. I got a 12 GB RAM VPS for $238/year fully DDoS protected at 160 GPS.

Professional ticket support. No more foreign providers. This one is legit.

You can get a 2 GB RAM plan for $96/year. The first month costs only $1. All VPS plans are DDoS protected.

There is also a 30% discount off all products going on now. Check them out.

"Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Brendaleann
          • Sep 2010
          • 4.0.x

I can't give enough praises for URLJet! I originally hosted my forum via a very popular hosting company and I had so many issues, (forum down numerous times, bad customer service, etc). I found URLJet and have never looked back. I have not had one issue with my forum being down. And their customer service is top-notch! When I email them with a question, I get a response within 5 minutes (even late at night and on the weekends). They recently moved my forum from vb4 to vb5 which was super seamless. But when I found out vb5 dropped the password protect forums (which I need when user group permissions wouldn't work for my unique circumstance), I emailed URLjet at 3 am in the morning hoping they might have saved all my vb4 info and low and behold they did and were able to move me back to vb4. Had they not done that, it would have been a nightmare logistically for me to function on vb5. Joe, Gregg and the team are the best and I highly recommend them for all your hosting services.

HomepageUniverse is a leading provider of website hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting and dedicated servers. 24/7/365 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Comment

• Luis Rosas
            • Sep 2013
            • 6.X

I'm using Bluehosting.cl now in Chile, and I'm just finishing to run installation program of VB 6.0.2

Comment

• Ezchtu
              • Dec 2023

In my opinion; Physgun.com has been a pretty good hosting company, for $3 a month with 15TB ddos protection and unlimited space / bandwidth I haven't found any place that can compare!
              Litespeed is an understatement.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...