X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • demagh
    • Oct 2006
    • 3.6.x

any openions about knownhost.com

does anyone know anything about knownhost.com , cause i am going to host on them by the end of the week , i made some searches on the net and i think i will go with them , but i would be thankful if anyone can tell me about them more
  • WireNine.com
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.8.x

Do a search for them on www.webhostingtalk.com - it will turn up some reviews
    ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
    ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
    ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
    ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

• ComputerVitals
      • Oct 2005
      • 3.8.x

I have a VPS at Knownhost

I used to host jump all over till I read some great reviews and tried them.
      The speed is great, uptime is super, and the full access of the VPS is nice.
      They are "Semi-Managed" meaning they dont manage the servers, but if you have trouble with anything, they will be more then happy to help you out.

I'm sent some trouble tickets into them a few times because I goofed up some settings and they fixed them up within 20 minutes.

here's my site

heres my uptime, checked every 30 minutes.

The one and only downtime was a DDos attack on the DataCenter. Not really knownhost fault. I was only down about 40 minutes that time.

I highly recommend them.
      PS, let them know I sent ya.

Comment

• medialayer
        • Nov 2006
        • 3.6.x

KnownHost is an excellent choice, highly recommended. They are one of the few VPS hosts that actually know what they're doing and offer high performance.
        *MediaLayer Networks, Accelerated Application Hosting
        *With highly optimized, quad core, 15K SCSI RAID 10 servers,
        *We offer the best PHP/MySQL performance around.

*How does your hosting provider measure up?

Comment

• Allthumbz
          • Oct 2011

Had a good experience with them for over a year. Then suddenly, their abuse guy, David L. began hassling me about spam coming from a church site I set up in Wordpress for my church. He emailed me every day with complaints, and when I did not respond quickly enough (12 hours or less), he suspended my church's account. He's a real dick, and spoils an otherwise good experience at this host. I need a new host thanks to his Nazi tactics.
          Nelson
          www.Hobby-Machinist.com

Comment

• Dbreh
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Allthumbz
            Had a good experience with them for over a year. Then suddenly, their abuse guy, David L. began hassling me about spam coming from a church site I set up in Wordpress for my church. He emailed me every day with complaints, and when I did not respond quickly enough (12 hours or less), he suspended my church's account. He's a real dick, and spoils an otherwise good experience at this host. I need a new host thanks to his Nazi tactics.
            Depends on how much your visitors per a day.
            If you're web site gets 20k visits per a day
            Then you need VPS

If you're looking for good serves , don't look to the price

HostReview is the top web hosting industry information center. Find affordable web hosting providers.
            Aviation & Flying News

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...