Dedicated server specials - FREE SETUP !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

Dedicated server specials - FREE SETUP !

Okay my dedicated server host, Rackspace.com have specials on until the end of this month. I signed up for this same kind of special at the end of May 2000... and was sort of upset I missed out on telling anyone about it too cause i signed up on the very last day of the May special

So since i have read alot of you fine folks here are always looking for a host I should mention it here.

The special is for FREE setup for dedicated servers at Rackspace.com - http://www.rackspace.com until July 26th, 2000

I got a

Primary domain = http://eva2000.org
    Red Hat Linux6.2/Apache
    P3 500
    128MB
    10GB
    8 IPS
    50GB/month
    administration through Webmin control panel (Free with server)
    US$405/month
    FREE SETUP normally US$250

This same configuration is now cheaper than when i got it... It's now US$379.80/month for the above configuration.

On this server i have several sites, including my vbulletin board which is 3 weeks old and generates between 5,000 - 9,000 pageviews/day

anime2001.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, anime2001.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

and another 4 domain sites.

I am requesting another 8 IPs very soon as well

I am very happy with Rackspace.com since end of May.

[Edited by eva2000 on 07-19-2000 at 11:01 AM]
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]
  • Chris Schreiber
    • Jun 2000
    • 4.0.x

Wouldn't you know it... I had to decide who I wanted to have host my dedicated server last week and I went with digitalNATION instead of RackSpace. Oh well

Anyone thanks for letting us all know about this, it is a good deal, and everything I've heard about the company has been pretty positive.

-Chris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...