• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous999
    • Aug 2005
    • 4.1.x

Not quite hosting but domain regs?

Hi

Can anyone recommend from first hand expierence a good uk domain registration and holding company?

I use 123-reg.co.uk, been ok till now when they have cancelled my account (im barred from logging in) due to a complaint i have made and a charge back they have incurred ?

Well i check and i have had no charge back made, i am up to date with payments, i also have no dispute that i am aware of with them!

I phoned them to be on hold for 10 minutes at 50p per minute, I wasnt happy. I was told they would sort it and email back.

Well the email stated what i already knew and had cost me a fiver (more than i owed them!). I have to sent them a cheque for a few pounds! Bizarre in todays world of online banking i have to send them a cheque.

I have complained in writing and sent 4 emails.........

So far i have had two replies pointing me to the T&C's with no explanation or anything and i am still locked from my account...

To say the least i want to change and will never recommend them again!
  • Interdit
    • May 2002
    • 3.8.x

Check godaddy based in US but selling .co.uk as well, they are well known.
    BPowers.com: Eu Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
    Live Help: http://www.bpowers.com

Comment

• Joshs
      • Jan 2001

I recommend eNom.

Comment

• Jedito
        • May 2001

Originally posted by Joshs
        I recommend eNom.
        Yep, me too..
        However, try to not deal with their resellers, because Enom takes no responsability at all of their resellers..
        I mean, if one of their resellers just dissapear from the face of earth, they won't give you access to your domain if you don't have any prior to this or do any change.
        Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
        LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...