Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dan161
    • Jul 2006

Signed Up for **************.com

Signed up a few days ago, but still have not uploaded vbulletin. I called them first and they stated that they support the MySQL and PHP requirements for VBulletin. I payed $70 for two years at 400 gigs of monthly transfer/bandwidth. They said that I could get a refund within a month if I am not satisfied. They are located in Los Angeles.

A two year contract allowed for the waiving of the $25 activation fee.

Any package comes with round-the-clock toll free phone, chat, and email support. Also, If i need more bandwidth later, I can get a refund on the portion of time I did not use and transfer that amount to a higher bandwidth contract.

I'll let you know how things go.
    Last edited by dan161; Mon 10 Jul '06, 7:18pm.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Wow, just $70 for 2 years and 400quote/traffic per month? I really hope you have a proper experience with them. Usually these type of deals end up being pretty poor. Of course, there are always exceptions.

Comment

• steven s
      • Jul 2004
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by dan161
      I'll let you know how things go.
      I'm sure you will. That's awfully cheap for 400Gb/month. Good luck.

Edit: I looked at their website. Maybe it's me but their pages take forever to load, comparatively speaking.
      Last edited by steven s; Mon 10 Jul '06, 7:21pm.
      ...steven
      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• Curtis H.
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by dan161
        A two year contract allowed for the waiving of the $25 activation fee.
        Red flag #1.
        :cool:

Comment

• WireNine.com
          • Jun 2005
          • 3.8.x

I am guessing you are on the following plan http://www.**************.com/express_plan.php

It does not state 400gb monthly bandwidth but only 50gb. 400gb monthly bandwidth for $2.95 per month would be extremely cheap, and you would not have such a excellent experience with a host that offers such pricing.
          ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
          ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
          ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
          ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

• dan161
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by WireNine.com
            I am guessing you are on the following plan http://www.**************.com/express_plan.php

It does not state 400gb monthly bandwidth but only 50gb. 400gb monthly bandwidth for $2.95 per month would be extremely cheap, and you would not have such a excellent experience with a host that offers such pricing.
            Thanks for clarifying, I got my numbers mixed up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...