Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Hamilton
    • Jun 2006

Tech-powers.com

I went with this company mainly because they installed vBulletin for free and virtually gave me a turnkey bulletin board. Of course I need to configure it the way it will suit me.

What makes me happiest now is that they have outstanding customer service! I have been working with one person and he has shown a LOT of patience and helped me with things that he really was not responsible for. This is so very new to me so I need lots of help and I am sort of an idiot with PCs anyways.

Here is my BB so that you know I am on the up and up. Now I need to figure out the subscription part and find a good skin.
    Last edited by John Hamilton; Tue 13 Jun '06, 8:04am.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

thanks for the testimonial

Did they also buy the vB for you, or did you had to make the purchase yourself?

Comment

• John Hamilton
      • Jun 2006

I bought it myself and sent them the file with the appropriate information, and it was up in no time.

Comment

• SaintDog
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.5.x

Always good to hear a positive testimonial. Be sure to update us along the way as a few months pass and best of luck with your newly-found host!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...