Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devilbrad
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by TheMusicMan
    No - you can't do that. All this means is that your forum will be in the root of your webspace instead of www.yourdomain.com/forums that's all.

Now, amend your /includes/config.php.new, rename it to config.php containing your MySQL credentials then point your browser to /install/install.php and run the vB installation script.

That's it!
    The manual had me amend the config.php file in a previous step. I did the install/install.php and successfully ran the installation script! I'm happy, I can start drinking beer now! Thanks for the help!!

Comment

• TheMusicMan
      • Oct 2002
      • 3.7.x

You're welcome, glad to be of assistance... Any chance of a lookie at what you've done then
      John

Comment

• devilbrad
        • Apr 2006

Here: http://www.devilbrad.com/index.php?styleid=1 Not all the forums are done yet, no threads yet, its not public, and I need a darker theme, LOL.

Comment

• sensimilla
          • Sep 2004
          • 3.8.x

Tutorial for using ASmallOrange???
          I think its a question you should ask at ASO forums not here..
          This kind of advertising is really ennoying. I can say it as ASO customer.
          StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
          Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...