Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calibre_k
    • Feb 2005

Hosting

Hi Guys I have hosting for my forum since a 2week ago my host told me im using to much cpu usage minutes a day (im allowed 60 & im using 130 a day) I've paid 2 years in advance for hosting. Soo I'll have to find new forum host which do you guys use? Which do you recommend? Tech wise dont know much still learning, How easy is it to move my forum to new host, backup etc.

Please reccommend good hosts.

My forum:
    Threads: 1,492, Posts: 17,685, Members: 1,474.

My database size is 100mb

10 - 30 users online at 1 time.
  • Curtis H.
    • Dec 2003

I'm currently using Dotable.com for one of my websites/VB forums. I don't see a problem with your member traffic but it's always good to ask the host up front.

If your current hosting package uses cPanel, packing and moving is no problem. Many hosting providers will do this for you. Dotable is one of them.

Take a look and see if they have a plan that fits your needs and budget. Good luck with whoever you chose.
    :cool:

Comment

• encryption
      • May 2005

www.asmallorange.com

read good things about them on here,

you can also try www.webhostingtalk.com and read reviews on any webhosts you find through your searches on the web
      www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
      www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...