Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golfdash
    • Mar 2006

VBulletin Hosting for sports site

I am looking for hosting for a golf VBulletin forum. I assume we start with shared hosting and then hopefully upgrade to dedicated. Is this possible to do with 1 host. Your suggestions are welcome.

Doug
  • KingSpade
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

Most hosting businesses offer dedicated solutions in addition to shared hosting so making the shared -> dedicated transition shouldn't be a large task.

Check out www.Eleven2.com. I've used them for a while now and they've been great to deal with and provide a more personal level of support from what I've seen.

They offer shared hosting, VPS and dedicated. So if you grow out of the shared hosting range and don't want to go fully dedicated, VPS would be the next step and they could help you transition your website over.

Comment

• encryption
      • May 2005

Yep, just make sure you research you host and ensure they are experienced with forum hosting so you don't hit any sudden roadblocks / hurdles during your hosting endeavours.

Good Luck
      www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
      www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...