X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKapadia
    • Jan 2006
    • 3.6.x

Help in Finding Host!!

well i have 2 site hosting under 1 server 1 is mine Vbulletin and 1 is PHPBB, but when PHPbB site get 100 useronline and my site get 100 userOnline @ a time site get Slow Down so i plan to move my Vbulletin site to another host but they are not accpeting my site due to heavey load.. well i have 1200 to 1500 Uniqe user per day 150 Online Some times ( coz if it goes over that site will give database error) and 60,000 to 70,000 daily views. i got 7000 users in 3 months and still site it Growing more and more so i was wondering any good host idea.. well i can pay $50 - $70 month..

Help me out coz i really need to move my site that way we can get more visiter and hits.
    Http://Desi-Forumz.Com,
    Where All Bollywood and Indian Tv Shows Search ENDS.
  • encryption
    • May 2005

try getting a dedicated server from SuperbServers.net. they have a phenomenal uptime and support. Though they sell only unmanaged servers so you will need an admin to manage it for you.

If you find their prices high, you can also try to do a search on webhostingtalk.com for dedicated servers.

EDIT
    -----

Just saw your price range.... you would be hardpressed to find a decently powered dedicated server in that price range. Especially a managed one (if you dont have too much experience managing your own server)
    www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
    www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

• AKapadia
      • Jan 2006
      • 3.6.x

hey thanx well i like thier $69 deal for 60 GB HD and 750 GB bandwidth plus $ 25 for 2003 Std. it's good so now need to find some Advetisement
      Http://Desi-Forumz.Com,
      Where All Bollywood and Indian Tv Shows Search ENDS.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...