Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Afterlifer82
    • Jan 2006

Looking for a Hosting Recommendation

I need a reliable webserver that supports both Wordpress and VBulletin, I'd also like them to not be overly expensive and have good customer service. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.
  • steven s
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

I've been using www.realwebhost.com for probably a year now for two sites.
    Prices very reasonable and support has been excellent. Another company I used was www.glyphdot.com. I eventually needed to leave because of my bandwidth requirements. But another excellent company.

I don't know if this is true with all control panels, but a site can be moved very easily if they both have cPanel installed. Very useful if you find yourself needing to move.

But scroll down the list and you will have many recommendations for different hosts.
    PM people to see if they are still recommending them since things change from when the post was written and now.
    I had some great hosts until they turned to do do.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• NineToez
      • Nov 2005
      • 3.6.x

I've used edatarack.com with vB with no problems, except for excessive SQL inquiries with Ajax (ran a Shoutbox that taxed their resources; since removed). Pretty quick, good, and priced great.

Comment

• Kimmi
        • Jan 2006

I use personalsites.org i have been with them for 3 years. they have been really good to me so far

Comment

• KingSpade
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.5.x

In no specific order, Fuse9.net, Eleven2.com or ASmallOrange.com. Spoken to the owner of ASO, the co-owner of Fuse9 and a few support staff members at E2, all real friendly people .

Fuse9.net is newer, although they are gaining a bit through their advertisements at WHT. Worth checking out.

Comment

• Bema Jinn
            • Mar 2003

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...