Anyone have any experience with Easy CGI?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick barclay
    • Nov 2001

Anyone have any experience with Easy CGI?

This host offers 6 gigs of space and 30 gigs of BW. In addition he also will provide 50 MySQL databases and one IIS database--all for less than $10.00
    per month with a year's committment. I'm very much interested because of the chance to try out some ASP.NET web pages.

Any information on this hoster would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Sounds insanely underpriced.

Comment

• rick barclay
      • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Zachery
      Sounds insanely underpriced.

True. That's why I ask. I have exoerience with cheap hosters whose servers slow to a crawl (when running at all) after they get your cash. Of course, my present site is running a zero bw, anyway, so why should I worry? Because I'd hate to get lucky all of a sudden only to find that the
      gigabytes of bandwidth they promised me aren't available during peak hours.

But still, for less than a hundred bucks a year, it's very enticing for someone like me. Decisions...decisions. I really hate making decisions.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

If it sounds to good to be true, chances are it is.

Comment

• rick barclay
          • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Zachery
          If it sounds to good to be true, chances are it is.
          Yeah, I know. If I go ahead with it, I'll let everyone know how it is. Could be a great site for ASP.NET lovers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...