X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metropost
    • Dec 2005

Banner Ad rotaters between posts for unregistered readers

Hi there,

Just wanted to see what's a good option for banner ad rotations between posts visible only to unregistered users - and in general what ad server folks are using. I'm thinking phpadsnew which is free, open source and use of conditionals to show ads to only some user groups - am I going in the right direction there? Where would I put the conditionals code? Haven't found this info in the archives so any tips would be appreciated. Thx!
  • Joshs
    • Jan 2001

Originally posted by metropost
    Hi there,

Just wanted to see what's a good option for banner ad rotations between posts visible only to unregistered users - and in general what ad server folks are using. I'm thinking phpadsnew which is free, open source and use of conditionals to show ads to only some user groups - am I going in the right direction there? Where would I put the conditionals code? Haven't found this info in the archives so any tips would be appreciated. Thx!
    I recommend PHPAdsNew.

Comment

• hugh_
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.5.x

phpAdsNew's a great ads management system, you can do the rest (targetting different usergroups) using vbulletin's conditionals...

hugh
      Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

Comment

• aljesmi
        • Jan 2005

also I recommend PHPAdsNew.

Comment

• Creepshow
          • May 2005
          • 3.5.x

I like PHPAdsNew, I use it. But I do find it a tad confusing at times.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...