Clear All
  • Benedictizzle
    • Aug 2005

Are they for real?

sounds insane.
  • Aros
    • Jun 2002
    • 3.7.x

Theoratically unlimited disk space doesn't exist....

Comment

• Benedictizzle
      • Aug 2005

Yeah...i know...same with bandwith technically they would have to buy new servers or stop me at some point. meh.

Comment

• clearchanel
        • May 2001
        • 3.8.x

I can not get the site to load................LOL

Comment

• Mr_Butter
          • Apr 2005

after 30 days they'll screw you :P

Comment

• rh2004
            • Jan 2004

Looking at their website the first thing I see is Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth, don't need to look any further. Stay well away

Comment

• Zonex
              • Dec 2004

i would probably pay 6 bucks a month to backup all my drives on the net
              doubt its for real though

Comment

• bahbah
                • Dec 2001
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Benedictizzle
                www.818hosting.com
                sounds insane.
                You should check out their site in Firefox lol

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

5. DISK SPACE USAGE
                  The web hosting customer shall not use the provided disk space for anything other than files associated directly with the web site hosted with HotSpot/818Hosting. If customer abuses the unlimited disk space allowance by using disk space for other purposes not associated directly with the web site, HotSpot/818Hosting, at it's sole discretion, may assess additional charges, discontinue service, terminate this agreement, or delete the web hosting customer's content. In the event that HotSpot/818Hosting elects to take such action, the web hosting customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance of such corrective action.

6. BANDWIDTH
                  The web hosting customer shall not use the allowed bandwidth for anything other than bandwidth associated directly with the web site hosted on the HotSpot/818Hosting network. If customer abuses the unlimited bandwidth allowance by using bandwidth for other purposes not associated directly with the web site, HotSpot/818Hosting, at it's sole discretion, may asses additional charges of $1 per 1GB a month, discontinue service, terminate this agreement, or delete the web hosting customer's content. In the event that HotSpot/818Hosting elects to take such action, the web hosting customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance of such corrective action.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...