Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Gonzalez
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by keller45
    ok i talked to a buddy and he said he would do a package for $60 a year. It would include 5gb of disc space and 10gb of transfer space. This is a good deal rright?
    thats really a bad deal, in my opinion of course, i suggest to read Zachery's Sig, as i'm told he provides great support and service

Comment

• mellybelly
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Zachery
      Just keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
      I'll second that. Although I've found a fairly reasonable host who is wonderful. If only I had found out about them before going with pinchpenny ::sigh::

Comment

• rh2004
        • Jan 2004

I wouldn't sign up to a yearly host from your friend. Maybe if the deal is off a host and they have been
        around a number of month/years I would consider it. You can get some hosting for $25 per year.

1000MB/20GB per month let me know if you want the link

pinchpenny closed down, I didn't know that!

Comment

• YoungCoder
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Zachery
          Just keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
          A common phrase i hear when people compare VB with free bulletin boards...and i agree!
          Young Computer Programmers Forum

Comment

• sapper6fd
            • Dec 2004

A great host that I've used for a while now is EZ Web Hosting. Great packages and support that I've found to be un beaten. www.ezwebhosting.com.

Comment

• Bad_i_BILL
              • May 2004
              • 1.1.x

[quote=Zachery]Hmm, well i guess, deals and friends are as good as wet matches and candles...quote]

That is not too nice, lol

Comment

• timmed
                • Mar 2005
                • 5.3.x

ironically, I had an invisionfree forum too *still do for some things* and my vB is currently hosted by yahoo on their standard package, it works ok for me but I'm moving my webhost currently but it's not because of yahoo, I just got a reseller account to I can manage all of my sites from a central location.
                Tim

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...