Do you recommend JodoHost - Hosting Provider (Nice Packages)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SaN-DeeP
    • Dec 2003
    • 1.1.x

Do you recommend JodoHost - Hosting Provider (Nice Packages)

Hello All,

I am recently planning to change my hosting provider
    and planning to switch to www.jodohost.com

If someone has any ideaz about same, please post/reply or mark the same in the POLL Above

Regards,
    Very Good
    11.11%
    Good
    11.11%
    Bad
    11.11%
    Never Heard
    66.67%
    TechArena - TechArena Community - Technology News - Tools Download - Tech Video - Gamer Guide - Hardware Review
  • JPT62089
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.6.x

I would not suggest them. I am using Viza Web and they are AWSOME! I have their pro package and it has 1 gig disk, 70 gig b/w unlimited subdomains, etc... for ONLY $6/mo if you pay yearly. Also free domain if pay yearly!

http://vizaweb.com Good luck trying to find a good host! <Removed - It's against the forum rules to solicit affiliate links>

Thanks

P.S. Not trying to spam VizaWeb! Just trying to get the word out about them!
    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

• Pantyholic
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by JPT62089
      I would not suggest them. I am using Viza Web and they are AWSOME! I have their pro package and it has 1 gig disk, 70 gig b/w unlimited subdomains, etc... for ONLY $6/mo if you pay yearly. Also free domain if pay yearly!

http://vizaweb.com Good luck trying to find a good host! <Removed - It's against the forum rules to solicit affiliate links>

Thanks

P.S. Not trying to spam VizaWeb! Just trying to get the word out about them!
      Yea yea like we all believe you. hey you don't compose all the automated replies for Vizaweb do you?
      I got this one today, my site is coming up to 3 days downtime, I love this part "We have technicians both internally and at our datacenter working extremely hard to repair the crash."

can someone please show them where the server is

Since yesterday afternoon, the mysql server on unix9.vizaweb.com has crashed. We have technicians both internally and at our datacenter working extremely hard to repair the crash.

At this time, we know that some of the databases on the server are causing mysql to be unable to restart. The technicians are manually repairing the databases and activating each one to try and bring the server back online.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This is all that I know at this time, and will update you as soon as we have additional information.

There is no need to reply to this message, but if you do have a different support request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or log into cPanel and click on submit support request.

Thank you,
      Rick Mueller
      President and Co-Founder
      VizaWeb Inc.

Comment

• cyburbia
        • Aug 2001
        • 3.7.x

They just spammed my forum! Would you buy Web hosting from a company that uses spam to advertise?
        Cyburbia Forums - a third place for urban planners
        http://www.cyburbia.org/forums

Comment

• Removed-1078464
          • Oct 2004
          • 3.6.x

Getting back on topic of Jodohost guys...

Ive used Jodohost for about 6 or 7 months with an Hsphere reseller account and have recently left them for a dedicated server. A'll I can say about my experiences with Jodohost is that their hosting service itself is "OK", but their tech support kinda stinks in a way.

The servers are physically located in Miami Florida, but everything else is run from India.

They offer phone support but you cant understand them good enough to hold a decent conversation with them and right away they are saying "hello, hello, hello" like they cant hear you trying to get you to hang up and try a different method of communication with them such as Live Chat or Trouble Tickets.

I don't know about what the rest of you think, but what ever happen to the telephone? So much more effective by saving time, less misunderstandings, and actually shows emotion. (no need to reply to this as it would be off topic, thinking out loud)

Anyway I would have to give Jodohost an overall rating of a B+, and would reccomend them to anyone who is not getting themselves involved in a bunch of stuff that would require you to have to contact their support people on a frequent basis or for complexed issues, otherwise the servers and hosting service are pretty good.

Doug

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...