changing php memory size in php.ini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing php memory size in php.ini

hello, i have a dedicated server with many websites on it. I would like to change the php memory size from 32mb to 64mb on 1 website, i believe its in the php.ini ?? how do i get there from whm or cpanel? i dont really want to log into shell or anything like that. thank you

This will depend on your hosting provider's set up. It's a question you should really ask them. We can only really provide support with the vBulletin software itself.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

The location of the php.ini used will be shown in the phpinfo(); output. You can create a file to output. Your favorite search engine can provide the code. You can also see this in vBulletin under Maintenance -> View PHP Info. The file will be listed at the top. If you're increasing it for vBulletin, I recommend 128 MB.

To set it for one site, you'll want to have a php.ini in the web directory (search the web for this), your .htaccess file or Apache conf file (another search), or in the PHP files themselves.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-09-20_17-07-27.png Views:	1 Size:	93.6 KB ID:	4398959

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

You may be able to change the the php memory size using cpanel the way i have done this is.
        enter cpanel goto php version selector.then go to php options
        from there you will be able to change the php memory
        Click image for larger version

Name:	mem.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	4398980

Name:	php.png
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	4398979

Name:	version.png
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	4398978
        Cometbar

DartsLeague

Comment

got it

went to cpanel for that site and click on MultiPHP INI Editor under software

thnks guys

Comment