Pop up window advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up window advertising

I would like to have a "pop up window" for advertising purposes pop up on every page in the forums. Is this possible?

What template would it be placed in?

Are there plugins for this that work with vBulletin?
    StudentFilmmakers Forums
    http://www.studentfilmmakers.com/forums

What version of vBulletin?

Do you really want to popup windows every time you load any page? IMO, that would be annoying to the user and might scare them away and never come back. And besides popup windows that are automatically triggered without user intervention are usually blocked by browsers.
    vB Mods That Rock!
    AutoLinker-vB5+vBCloud | OpenGraph | Blur Replies for Guests-vB5+vB4 | NavMenu Dropdown-vB5+vBCloud | Timed Sticky | Events Module | Editor Default Type | Moderator List

Comment

Originally posted by mr.kim View Post
      I would like to have a "pop up window" for advertising purposes pop up on every page in the forums. Is this possible?

What template would it be placed in?

Are there plugins for this that work with vBulletin?
      As my experience and I am having a Popup for the login/sign up for my forum then you should use a popup script (google it)

After created the popup on your forum, you can insert your advertising on it, you even can do interesting somethings around your popup as setup how many seconds it will appear or appear after per page load..etc.

The template to add popup is header or footer which it will call your popup on every webpage loads.

Hope that helps!
      Web Hosting Forum - Learn web hosting and offering your web hosting plans for free!

Comment

Working...
      X