X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parture
    • Sep 2005
    • 4.2.x

A Question About Google Adsense

Why does Google let me use adsense for 2 or 3 weeks and then they cancel it on me? (I was making about $6/day for my two sites below together - one of them my vBulletin forums).

I can't get an answer out of them, they nerve reply personally. They just say they are at risk with me. I don't know what that even means. When I first signed up I mistakenly clicked on lots of adds to get their addresses to block them since they were not relevant to my site, but I then realized I was not suppose to do that so I stopped of course. I was a noob. Are they remembering my IP address not to allow me use adsense again? or are they now restricting these pages of mine? or my name and address to mail the cheque too? What would happen if my IP address changed? I wished I wouldn't have clicked on the adds before. I was a new user so didn't realize. Not a good excuse I know.

I used adsense on my two sites: http://biblocality.com/forums and

My brother said to me the reason is because even though I get nearly 1000 unique IP's per day (excluding bots of course), it is because they are the same users usually. But I don't believe that's the reason. I believe the reason is because I screwed up once and forever am being punished for it. Seems unreasonable! Or bad judgment on Google's part.

What do you think? Maybe it is because I am a Christian and my pages are Christian and Google doesn't feel they make as much money off of Christians or their advertisers get upset when a click comes from a Christian site like mine which deals with the deeper spiritual Christian life.

When I register with a new gmail to adsense and add the adsense code to my pages again and start up all over, they let me use it for 3 weeks or so and then cancel it on me again with the same generic reply.

Help! Why are they doing this? I would like that revenue of about $2,000/year and I expect it would only get better because I have thousands of pages between my two sites.

Help.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...