Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • postalbobo
    • Jul 2001

Changing the Go button?

I'm running 2.2.0, thank god for the gobutton template, but I have a question:

My primary template for my forums is entirely image free except for the logo, a banner, avatars, and that damned go button. I'm short on bandwidth, gzip my pages, and css gzips whereas go buttons don't.

I have a css class for all my buttons that makes them pretty, and I want to do the same thing with the go button, as it fits in like a sore thumb. But, I don't know how to submit a form with a link! I know I could do it with a standard button, but those are hideous, and I want it to match the rest of the forum.

Is there any way at all to have the go button be a standard link, that I could toss a <span> tag around? Is this even possible?
    [ DirgoTronix.Net ] [ DirgoTronix.Net Forums ]
    Just a local Lakewood, CO community of high schoolers, college kids, and random passers-by.
  • Marco
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

I believe it'd be something to this extent:
    Code:
    <a href="#" onclick="document.formName.submit()">text</a>
    Not sure though, you'd be better off asking one of the developer guys about this.

Comment

• postalbobo
      • Jul 2001

Anyone?
      Just a local Lakewood, CO community of high schoolers, college kids, and random passers-by.

Comment

• postalbobo
        • Jul 2001

I feel so lonely...

Comment