X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jokerbites
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

A few general questions about my website...help!? :(

I know I made another board, but I have a few other questions, so instead of a few boards, I am just going to put them all in here.

1. I would like to have a login system setup for my website; however, I know that is some challenging and difficult work, so I have been told. Anyone know of a particular site that has fairly easy to understand instruction? ANy other help is great!

2. I would like to have a general layout for my website. I was just curious if anyone knows of a good website or if anyone here could tell me how to make a general layout template. I have one already, but I would prefer something...say...like this website...
    SLOTINDO62 - Situs Judi Slot Indo Tergacor dengan Slot Demo Pragmatic dan Mudah Maxwin Sensasional.

How the top is all the same, then I would reorganize it a bit, but still. Just having an organized banner up top with a drop background like that. I could make it in photoshop, just unsure of the size I would use and how I would go about doing it?

3. I would like to have a search box in on every page of my site. I saw another board where I have the code, but I would like it to be for members only, so I assume I would need to setup the login system first in order to set that up?

I know its a lot, but I have always wanted to do this, and although I am in a rough patch, I have great determination for my website. Thank you so much for any help
  • Jokerbites
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Try www.vbulletin.org for any customizations like this.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jokerbites
        • Jun 2009
        • 3.8.x

Thank you!

Are they legit though? o_O I mean I would assume so, but just odd...

And I just updated my site with a BRAND NEW layout! I hope its nice... It is my first one ever made!:P

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...