Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andewy3k
    • Oct 2006

sql injection attack question...

I am just curious, about sql injection attacks with VB. Now before I bought VB I used PHPNuke only to realize later on that sql injection attacks were very common with this CMS.

is VB honestly more secure in terms of sql injection attacks or any other sql attacks? I mean I know it is more secure then most systems even though its not considered a CMS. But im just curious about this, I am a bit nervous since that happened is all, need piece of mind that my site will be safe in the future

thanks for responses ahead of time
  • SaN-DeeP
    • Dec 2003
    • 1.1.x

is VB honestly more secure in terms of sql injection attacks or any other sql attacks?
    I do agree here, you can check vulnerability sites (sites which posts information about vulnerabilities in various softwares/scripts) vbulletin has very less no. of attacks comparatively..

Morever, the VB Team is always active releasing timely patches in case something is found...
    TechArena - TechArena Community - Technology News - Tools Download - Tech Video - Gamer Guide - Hardware Review

Comment

• andewy3k
      • Oct 2006

ic, have you ever heard of such sql attacks being done with VB?

Also this is a bit off topic (hope I dont get banned or anything )

just curious if anyone knows a way to report a hacker anywhere on the net or anywhere else to the proper people, becuase I did manage to retrieve his IP from old http logs...
      Last edited by andewy3k; Sun 8 Oct '06, 3:04am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...