X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vienna75
    • Apr 2004

not sure how to approach this

Hi,

I'm designing a site for someone who wants to be able to upload files to a password-protected area for his clients to download. There will be two pages in this 'client' area. He does not want to update an html page but wants these files to appear on a page for his clients once he has uploaded them via ftp. He will probably be uploading different files every day. (he'll delete the old ones off the server himself). I'm thinking I should use php to generate a file list. I don't know if that would be the best option. If it is, I don't know where to start. I'm really new to scripting and am not getting paid much at all to do this. Can anyone offer some advice so I can get on the right track? Have I given enough information? I would really appreciate some help.
    Thanks.
  • sirspot
    • Apr 2004

Same idea as this previous posting

Making a file list:

Hi im stuck trying to change this code so instead of showing images it will show .exe .zip .rar .gz in a list/table form so people can click and download the file. many thanks in advance if i dont crack it. <?PHP if (!$fp = @opendir($folder)) { echo("<b>Error: No files found</b><br><br>\

Comment

• vienna75
      • Apr 2004

thanks so much. i will give that a try once it's ready. cheers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...