Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kathy
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

Were you purchasing something on ebay with paypal funds? If so, contact the seller and ask him to reverse/cancel one of the payments.
    Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

• paypaldamon
      • Sep 2001

Issue

Hi Sijo,

This is actually an eBay billing issue from what I can read. You are more than welcome to contact me ([email protected]). I will see if I can find a contact at eBay to assist.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Thank you Damon for checking out this thread

Comment

• Sijo
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by paypaldamon
          Hi Sijo,

This is actually an eBay billing issue from what I can read. You are more than welcome to contact me ([email protected]). I will see if I can find a contact at eBay to assist.
          thanks a lot for your help, Damon! I might come back to your offer, but today I got an email from eBay telling me that they'll investigate this problem. The funny thing is, that they sent me an email 2 hours before the other one telling me that I only paid once :P

Well, if it isn't solved in a week or so, I'll contact you! I appreciate your offer

Comment

• paypaldamon
            • Sep 2001

Issue

Hi Sijo,

Ok. Please be advised that I will no longer be with PayPal come March 3,2004, so I do hope that the issue is resolved before then.

Comment

• Sijo
              • Jul 2003

all right...I just got an email telling me that my PayPal account will be refunded within the next days So thanks to all of you guys, especially to you Damon!

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                • Jun 2002

awwww sorry to see you go Damon

So who's gonna replace you over here
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...