Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lacrosse Boy
    • Jan 2003

What needs to be done?

I've been continuing to improve my vBulletin bit by bit.

I asked for your opinions several months ago, and have considered and taken in some of the suggestions.

Now, I am wondering what else needs to be done to improve my site? I am unsure of the style personally. Is it too grey-ish? How could/should I change that?

Other ideas welcome as well!

http://www.todaysmusicforum.com is the link if you'd like to check it out. Feedback is definately much appreciated!
    | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
    |
    Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.
  • RLich8
    • May 2003

Make me a super-moderator

Just kidding.

I like the color scheme. A little lighish-blue added in would look trick.

Roy

Comment

• LeeCHeSSS
      • Jan 2002

It would help if you created your own layout for your portal, instead of using the boring all-to-familiar vBHome/vBadvanced/vBindex look.

With the rate people are copying that layout, people will soon say: "Oh look, a 3 column layout: vBulletin" instead of "Oh look, a 3 column layout: PHPNuke/PostNuke"

Comment

• Charlie Argueta
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
        It would help if you created your own layout for your portal, instead of using the boring all-to-familiar vBHome/vBadvanced/vBindex look.

With the rate people are copying that layout, people will soon say: "Oh look, a 3 column layout: vBulletin" instead of "Oh look, a 3 column layout: PHPNuke/PostNuke"
        Yes, layouts makes the difference.
        | vBulletin Hispano |

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...