Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CeleronXT
    • Mar 2002

But he doesn't..
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• WDWInsider
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by CeleronXT
      After you get it back you don't even have to put it there.. unless you sign a contract or something.
      *Two wrongs don't make a right.*

Oh wait, it's not preschool anymore.

Do it!!!!!

http://www.wdwforum.net/smallsig.php

Comment

• Bema Jinn
        • Mar 2003

Heh, nah. as i said, it's worked in my favour. i have no reason to be resentful now.

Comment

• CeleronXT
          • Mar 2002

So has he paid for this whole next year for you?
          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• Bema Jinn
            • Mar 2003

Dunno much about it yet, i e-mailed him back with a few more questions, but he's not replied yet.

Comment

• Bema Jinn
              • Mar 2003

DNS name servers in, should be swiching to squirrelspit.com soom

This is great, i'm hosted for free, and now i get a domain for free.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...