Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shining Arcanine
    • Feb 2003

AOL thinks I'm a spammer

A few days ago I sent out a mass mailing to my forums' members telling them that we were back online. After that, I have been receiving failure notices and recently decided to peek into a few. They are all coming from aol and road runner. I'm innocent, any idea how I can get off their blacklist?

Edit: I just took a closer look at the messages it. My host was the one that banned my email address. I'll have to contact them...
    Last edited by Shining Arcanine; Sat 17 Jan '04, 5:59am.
  • ShiningArcanine
    • Feb 2003

It would be nice if someone could delete this thread. Anyway, I contacted my host explaining to them that I run a vBulletin forum and vBulletin forums tend to send out a good deal of email. They unblocked my email address. ^_^

Comment

• hunterb14
      • Apr 2003
      • 3.0.0 Gamma

If you want it deleted just send a PM to a vB staff member. Steve Machol is online right now.
      Sportstwo.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

I didn't delete this because I thought the info was important to anyone that may be having the same problem. He can PM me if he wants to delete this anyway. However I really don't see any reason to.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...