X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • latinO
    • May 2001

Cafepress Intellectual Property Rights

Hi,

I'm looking for a online shop and found Cafepress. During reading the user agreement I bumped into this part;

6. Intellectual Property Rights

6.1 CafePress.com Service: CafePress.com will solely and exclusively own all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to the CafePress.com Service, and CafePress.com will have the sole and exclusive right to obtain trademark and copyright registrations, patents and other protection therefor, and you will not acquire any right, title or interest therein, under this Agreement or otherwise.
    What does this mean? Anyone please?

Thank you!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

It means they own the name Cafepress and any marketing materials used to promote that name. You cannot use the name to promote your store or try to assume the name Cafepress in any of your literature.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• latinO
      • May 2001

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      It means they own the name Cafepress and any marketing materials used to promote that name. You cannot use the name to promote your store or try to assume the name Cafepress in any of your literature.
      Oh.. I thought they were talking about the copyright of the shopowner's logo and stuff!

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...