Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DR€@M W€@V€R
    • Mar 2001

Is This A New Thing ?

ok because i may not have had my glasses on before but my contact lenses instead n not noticed the change of shade between each post...like this one will be white n the first person who replies their post will be cream/tan colour background...is this new or AM I BLIND ???

x

• NTLDR
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.0.0 Gamma

Its been like that since vB2
    vBulletin.org Moderator
    The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

• DR€@M W€@V€R
      • Mar 2001

ya thats interesting because my optometrist (contact lenses) was slagging off my optician (glasses) n was telling me to go have a word with him like ya hes been n optician for how many years ? im really gonna go n tell him how to do his job...

n now i can tell the optometrist to shut the hell up as my contact lenses dont let me see the colours on vbulletin boards...

thanks anyway

x

Comment

• Bema Jinn
        • Mar 2003

i only noticed the shades the other day, but then i do have a new gfx card, which probably lowered the brightness a tad.

Comment

• Dan
          • Dec 2002

Yea it has been this way since..... well WAY before i started using vBulletin

Comment

• Mark Hewitt
            • Apr 2000
            • 4.1.x

It's been this way since vb1. In fact well before vb1 back in the days when UBB was all there was.
            Motorsport Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...