Matrix: Revolutions -- Who watched it? Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someuser190826
    • Oct 2002
    • 4.0.x

Matrix: Revolutions -- Who watched it? Thoughts?

It was awesome, better than the 2nd one as I hoped it would be. The ending still was confusing, but it was a pretty good ending. I would rate it as decent.

What do you guys think about it? The fighting was better than the 2nd one in my opinion, and the flow of the movie seemed to jump around a bit, but it was still fascinating to me!

Please do not post spoilers
    Last edited by Cary; Wed 5 Nov '03, 8:28pm. Reason: Added the spoiler note...
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I liked all three movies.

Comment

• someuser190826
      • Oct 2002
      • 4.0.x

Same here, but I didn't like the 2nd one as much in my opinion, too much talk, but I guess it had to have talk so we would understand whats going on.

Comment

• M1th
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.6.x

I'm seeing it on saturday.
        Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

• someuser190826
          • Oct 2002
          • 4.0.x

I went today got in to the 3:30pm show, there was a long line up for the 2:30 and people were running in to the 3:30 show to get good seats. Overall it was good, a good watch!

Comment

• i am coo man
            • Jun 2002

The first one was OK, the second was pretty poor, there is NO WAY I'm going to see the third...

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
              Former vBulletin Developer
              • May 2000
              • 1.1.x

I didn't read any posts in here since I know you guys like to post spoilers without care but I am going to see it tomorrow on IMAX.

Comment

• merk
                • Jul 2001

Originally posted by Freddie
                I didn't read any posts in here since I know you guys like to post spoilers without care but I am going to see it tomorrow on IMAX.
                I hate spoilers just as much as the next guy. I cant even believe IDN had the nerve to post it

You will enjoy it Freddie

Comment

• jamslam
                  • Mar 2003

i'm not quite sure what to think of the 3rd installment of it yet..

but i do think the 2nd one was the best out of all of them.. i felt the third movie was rushed, and the ending still left questions in my mind.

i thought the best part of the movie was the ending, which was sub-par IMO... maybe my expectations were so high, that it would have been impossible to live up to
                  http://www.webtrickscentral.com/images/wtcsig.jpg

Comment

• Cary
                    • Apr 2002
                    • 3.6.x

This thread has been cleaned up from all of the spoilers, since the original author later stated that he didn't want any posted. (that post has now removed)

IDN and UHN_ED: Let's try to act more mature in the future, alright? There's no need for you to spoil the movie for other people.

Comment

• georgec
                      • Jun 2002

The reviews for Revolution are generally very poor. Just go to RottenTomatoes.com. I get the feeling I'll be disappointed, but obviously I have to at least see it once.
                      - JavaScript Kit | CSS Drive | CodingForums.com | CodeTricks.com

Comment

• Floris
                        • Dec 2001

Freddie, I am so jalous that you can see it in IMAX. Our country will not do that for at least a few years. I'd love to see all three movies in IMAX some day.

The cinema I went to has quite a big and wide screen, but it won't be as top notch as IMAX.

About those reviews,
                        the reviews are pretty bad indeed, but most sites have been saying they expect it to be pretty bad, just because it is a part three, and the revolution in cinema making like part one did, is hard to do again and again. They expected it prior to seeing the movie. Which doesn't help none matrix fans to make much positive out of it.

As a fan, I seriously had a good time and I seriously will go and see it again. I discover new things each time I watch it. And I can't wait to get my hands on the ultimate collectors edition dvd box.

Comment

• merk
                          • Jul 2001

I dont believe you will be disapointed seeing this movie.

To me, while some parts were a bit frustrating ("the machine city" as they refer to it should be "zero1" because they introduce that term in the animatrix, little things like that), i still really enjoyed the movie - so much that im glad i went to the opening 1am session. Im going again tommorow, because i want to make sure i understood exactly what was going on.

Im even more impressed that i guessed (almost right on the money) after reloaded how Neo stopped the sentinals, and i was right

Comment

• UHN_ED
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cary
                            IDN and UHN_ED: Let's try to act more mature in the future, alright? There's no need for you to spoil the movie for other people.
                            What are you talking about? I haven't even seen the movie (yet?).

Comment

• orozery
                              • Oct 2001

OK, my opinion:

First one was classic.
                              Second one was cool (amazing special effects).
                              Third one is the worst...story sucks (especially the end) and no cool stuff like in the "burly brawl" or the car chase in the second movie.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...